Red Hot Trailer: Sarah's Key

sarahs-key.jpg

sarahs-key.jpg

Could it be? At last? A take on WWII that actually looks kinda unique?

This entry was posted on and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

4 Responses to “ Red Hot Trailer: Sarah's Key ”

  1. Loved the book, so can't wait to see the film!
    Hello from the She Writes hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah, thanks for stopping by! I didn't even know it was a book, so I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely need to read the book before watching the movie. Plus, the author is coming to Montreal in November, an event I don't want to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I'd love to meet the author.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.